#art #graffiti #quotes #life #existentialism #existence #artist #word
#quotes #editing #film
I’ll be a good serial killer. #quotes #bag #art
I believe good things happen even when bad things happen.
And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad.
And that’s life, isn’t it?”
-Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
- My husband Ali finally home after 8 months of staying in Kuwait.
- Quality time with the husband.
- Moving my blog to its new home.
- Knowing that at the end of the day blood is still thicker than water.
- Cheap scarves!
- Lazy days at home.
- Authentic kebab that tastes heavenly.
- Cooking sessions with the husband.
- Colleen Hoover books!
- Seeing my succulents and cacti bloom. Finally!
- Food dates with Mariel.
- Spending an afternoon with my bestie – Jessa.
- Landing a job that i’m passionate about. My first real job.
- Being thankful every morning that God added another day into my life.
Join the Happy List link-up by Camie Juan now! 🙂
Lately, I’ve been feeling down and a bit sad. I’m anxious most of the time and I worry to much about the future. It’s one of those days when getting out of the bed is really really hard. But I have to drag myself up, I have to get up and get my shit together. I just have to… And that’s what I did this morning.
Yes, we have those moments where we feel unmotivated and uninspired, like we have the whole world in our shoulders. But you know what what helps? Aside from a good book and a cup of coffee, finding and reading motivational quotes can help a lot too! That’s what I do, I remind myself to get up and start moving forward.
- ”A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” -David Brinkley
- “If you want to live a happy life, ti it to a goal. Not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
- “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” -Anne Frank
- “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” -Anonymous
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” -Harriet Tubman
- “The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” –Albert Schweitzer
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” -Helen Keller
- You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There’s still lots of good in this world. -Anonymous
- “But I believe good things happen everyday. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad. And that’s life, isn’t it?” -Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
I know i’m not alone on this one. Maybe somehow, you have experienced this too. I want you to know, you too are not alone. Just look around you. There are a lot of things to be grateful for.
Modesty in Islam is one of the principles of faith. It is freedom from vanity and showiness. It is decency and moderation in speech, manner, dress and total attitude and behavior towards life. It is shyness, simplicity and humility about our abilities and accomplishments. (http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_modesty_in_Islam)
The discipline of writing something down is the first step towards making it happen…:)
Mistakes make you realizewhat you had, what you’ve lostand what you’ve taken for granted.They make you realizethat sometime there are”no next times””no time outs” and”no second chances”but life is a “working progress”as long as we live wehave ever…
“All great artists carry their demons. It is from this well of pain that they draw the beauty…
“Don’t waste your time worrying ’cause life is too short to be wasted in a worst.”
“Don’t waste your time in someone who doesn’t even see your worth”.
See this day as a fresh beginning,why go on thinking about what happenedor about what you did yesterday?Life is a river flowing constantly onward.No drop of it ever passed the same bridge twice.Now is your chance to do things in new ways better t…
I wonder…does you think of me asoften as I think of you too?Did I even crossed yourmind even just fora second?Does my name slip out ofyour tongue from timeto time?Does you smilewhenever you remember me?Lastly, does you even miss me???PS:I received th…