DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 25 Oct) — Customs Commissioner Isidro Lapeña is out, MARINA chief Rey Leonardo Guerrero is in. Amid confirmation that 1,600 kilos of shabu worth 11 billion pesos concealed in four magnetic lifters slipped through the Bureau of Customs in July and have been flooding the markets nationwide, President Rodrigo Duterte on […]
DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 14 June) – Former Davao City vice mayor Paolo Duterte vowed to file criminal and civil libel charges against opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes for dragging him in the controversial P6.4-billion shabu smuggling last year. In a statement released on Thursday, nearly six months since he announced his resignation from his post […]
DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 26 Feb) – Former city vice mayor Paolo Duterte still enjoys the support of over 50% of Dabawenyos, a survey conducted by the Institute of Popular Opinion of the University of Mindanao said. Duterte, who resigned on Christmas Day last year over a squabble with his daughter on social media and […]
The post 58% of Dabawenyos still support ex-vice mayor Paolo Duterte, says survey appeared first on MindaNews.
DAVAO CITY (MindaNews/27 December) – City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte already wanted to resign from his post out of “delicadeza” after he was implicated in the P6.4-billion shabu smuggling in May this year, his sister and City Mayor Sara Duterte said Wednesday. The vice mayor and his brother-in-law lawyer Manases Carpio were dragged into the […]